- An ex-convict wants a second chance in the form of the ability to be a bus driver. Depending on the crime and what he's been up to since, I actually think I'm down with this. People change. Sometimes. A little. Then again, there was that former bus driver who raped a girl.
- A woman forged a prescription, which I'm pretty sure I've said before is hardly news here.
- A man is accused of punching his baby daughter in the stomach, leading to her death. This story has also been covered pretty extensively, including articles regarding the autopsy and neighbor reactions, which I'm sure were hardly newsworthy and horrified. Except for the one dude who said the family is "good people," and I'm sure they were nice enough and obviously one man's crime doesn't make them all guilty, but once you punch your baby daughter in the stomach and kill her, you lose your good-guy status. Sorry, not sorry. Meanwhile, his hearing has been set.
- A man has been charged in a two-year-old car accident.
- Charges against a man were dropped regarding him shooting at a woman.
- A South Union man is wanted for swindling $4,000 out of a little old lady.
- A suicide is being investigated further after some evidence was discovered suggesting it may not have been a suicide after all. I'm not sure how we haven't made it on any of Discovery's ID shows yet, but this might do it.
- Uniontown police are investigating a string of shootings. Reminds me of a dream I had this one time about a sniper in Uniontown.
- Police are also investigating a home invasion.
So basically, we're really gonna break in that fancy new prison by the fairgrounds!