Monday, January 13, 2014

Summit Inn to be Featured on "Treehouse Masters"

If you've ever watched "Treehouse Masters" on Animal Planet and thought, "Hot damn, I'd like one of those!" then we have that in common and we can save money and fantasize together. But in the meantime, we can make reservations for the Summit Inn's new treehouse and watch how it was built.

The Summit and the "Treehouse Masters" team will be featured on an upcoming episode of the show airing this Friday night, January 17, at 10 p.m.

Look, from this point on I'll give you relevant information and cool facts because that's what I do, but just know all I care about is how can I live there without anyone finding me? 
Using 20,000 pounds of material, including oak trees and recycled materials from the Summit Inn, Nelson and his crew spent about six weeks building the treehouse in Wharton Township.
Why? Because it's cool and will draw attention to hiking trails and bears. Get me in that treehouse!

The treehouse will open in May. The Summit closes for the winter because really who's gonna drive up that mountain in the winter?

Until the episode airs, enjoy this clip of the build team at Laurel Caverns.


No comments:

Post a Comment