Saturday, December 26, 2015

Sme other stuff I've been writing

I always try to make it a point to highlights writing and exciting stuff from other locals, but I forgot to mention my own latest endeavor. Oops.

About a month ago, I started writing articles on basically a freelance basis for Pittsburgh's CBS site, and the first went up about a week ago. You can check it out here--it's about the best local winter  beers, in case you're looking for an alcoholic pick-me-up winding down after Christmas and gearing up for New Year's.

Speaking of New Year's, my second article, which went up today, is a guide to spending the holiday in Pittsburgh.

And yes, I'm writing about Pittsburgh now, but don't worry--I haven't abandoned you, Fayettenam.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas--or whatever holiday, religious or otherwise, you celebrate--and have a fantastic New Year. Make smart decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment