Tuesday, January 27, 2015

"Finding Bigfoot" airs

It's here!

Our episode of "Finding Bigfoot" has aired, and while I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, it sounds like it's pretty amazing, even by "Finding Bigfoot" standards. Unfortunately, the episode doesn't appear to be available online and I don't have cable, so we might have to wait for me to catch a rerun at my parents' house. If not for a 7 a.m. job, I would've just liveblogged it. Aww yeah.

Anyway, KissFM's Mikey and Bob quite enjoyed it, and they propose a new theory--that Bigfoot is actually someone's drunk uncle, which might be pretty likely. Their thoughts (and laughter/mocking) start around the 7:30 mark. Their callers loved it, too, including one who grew up near Jumonville Rd. and never saw Bigfoot but does vouch for the presence of "goat-loving men."

 

My brother, though, has some theories of his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment