Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Nam Nuptials: Inne at Watson's Choice

I'm getting married! But this actually has nothing to do with my wedding, so...never mind. Nevertheless, as a blogger, I'd love to highlight some of the Fayette County wedding venues and vendors--especially for couples looking for something a little different than a social hall.

The last time I was at Inne at Watson's Choice, it was for my cousin's First Communion, and looking back, I remember very little of it. But it's fitting that now, all these years later, her oldest brother chose Watson's for his wedding--and it was beautiful.

Unfortunately, I didn't really get any good pictures of the place. I thought about it, but, you know, partying with friends and family was my priority. So you'll have to rely on the venue's page for that one. Sorry, guys!

I did briefly consider the Inne for my own wedding, but it's a barn and I'm not much of a barn-wedding girl for myself--but if you are a barn-wedding couple, I think you'll love this place. The barn is nice and quaint, and though it looks a little small, it's well-suited for weddings. We started off there with cocktails, then headed down to a tent on a lawn for a buffet dinner. After dinner, we spent the next few hours dancing until the DJ packed it up, which is around 10 due to the neighbors. If you need a break from the dancing, there are plenty of places to hang out, whether it be outside on the porch or up in the loft, looking down on the party below.

We kept the party going for a little after the DJ finished by heading down to the fire pit, which was a nice touch on a chilly, rainy night. I headed off to crash at my parents' place, but a lot of my friends and family--especially the wedding party--got rooms and spent the night.

Everyone had a great time, the venue was nice, and you and your guests can spend the night so you can get real drunk without worrying about getting home. Sounds like a great wedding to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment