File most of these under, "Wait, didn't that already happen recently?"
- A man was found guilty of killing his estranged wife.
- Then there was a burglary.
- Then there was a home invasion.
- A woman assaulted and robbed the same man twice. And bit him.
- A pocket knife was found near some first graders at Menallen school. Starting them young.
- A woman claims that she accidentally stabbed and killed her boyfriend when he stepped in to protect a pit bull that was attacking her. Um, okay. Sure.
- A man was charged with assault after he made his three-year-old daughter kneel with her shins on a broomstick for breaking a video game strap. This dude not only has great parenting skills, but great priorities, too!
- Oh, wait, something new and interesting! A man was charged with harassment. I know, boring! But why? Because he got drunk at an office Christmas party, and someone took his keys and offered to drive him. So the dude tried to fight him, then started banging on the guy's car windows and kicked the car. He even pulled the passenger door handle off. Naturally, the nice man offering to drive got a bit scared and tried to leave, at which point the drunk dude, who was still kicking the car, got his leg caught and run over.
- Remember our good friend, the stuffed stolen bear? The seven men charged made the restitution for the bear and said they stole it as a prank. Of course.