Let's break this down, shall we?
- None of these locations are particularly "gangster."
- The shots of downtown Uniontown are actually kind of nice. Look at George Marshall, being a boss. And the star of this video trying to be just as boss.
- Are they in some sort of auto store? Whose dad owns this place and let his kid and his friends go in and make a rap video about how badass Uniontown is?
- "24/7 I'm 724." Sherwood's creepers, if you ever ask for a phone number, you're getting this line. Assuming Sis doesn't kick you out first.
- Pretty sure they were like, "What can we do to make this a convincing video? CARS. AND HUBCAPS."
- "Uniontown" is too long to spell in a song. I would've fallen asleep in the middle if it wasn't for those hardcore shiny hubcaps.
- Bummed the street I used to live on didn't get name-dropped. I'm trying to rep my street. Help me out, dudes. I can't really complain about my current residence, though, as it's not in Uniontown. Which means the greatest of all tragedies is that I am, in fact, not so UT.
- Abrupt shift to nighttime? OH, SHIT'S GOING DOWN. WE'RE IN TROUBLE NOW.
And best of all, THEY SELL THOSE SHIRTS. Only $15. It's the gift that keeps on giving.