I recommend reading this post while listening to this nice song from Geibel grads now playing music and calling themselves The Lowliners.
- Geibel '07 Caroline makes custom jewelry. Check it out!
- Cincinnati expats! Tee Minus 24 is at the Cincy Comic Expo this weekend. Check them out, buy the Princess Bride shirt, and beg them to reprint every single Lost shirt. All of them. Then send me one of each, size small.
- Fat Angelo's now serves breakfast. Also, their vegetarian pizza is amazing.
- All dogs over one year old at the SPCA this weekend can be adopted for just $25.
- Busy expat Rob Hensley now has a radio show!
- Bonfire and drum circle today from 6-9 p.m. at Yough River park. Say hi to everyone for me!