Friday, November 1, 2013

Just Some Quick Updates

1) If you haven't been to Nguyen's since, say, summer, you might want to head back--they've changed their menu. There's all sorts of neat new stuff on it, plus a bigger selection of lunch dishes, including my beloved pad thai. Just don't do what I did and rationalize that since the lunch portion is smaller than the dinner portion, surely you can eat a little more. Nope. You'll still tap out way too early and have pad thai for days.

2) If you're on the prowl for a good but reasonably priced psychic for shits and giggles, look up Charanne at Magic Treasure Box in Uniontown. She didn't blow me away, but she did know some freaky things she couldn't have. And if her predictions come true and my boyfriend and I both get new jobs and are engaged this time next year, I'll be more impressed. She does fill up fast, though--I went with a small group, and we made our appointment about a month in advance and I overheard the woman answering the phone when we went Wednesday that she's booked until sometime in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment