New events are in bold, past events are crossed out.
On Wednesday, March 2, stop by the Uniontown Mall to sign a pledge against using "the r-word." A free meal will be served to those in need at Abundant Life Church in Uniontown on Saturday, March 5, 1-5 p.m. Tractor Supply in Uniontown will once again host a rabies clinic on March 6 from 1:30 until 3 p.m. Rabies and distemper shots will cost $15 each, and you'll be able to have your pet examined by a vet from Duck Hollow Animal Hospital.
- A spaghetti dinner will be held to raise money for Connellsville's annual fireworks display. Admission costs $8 and includes spaghetti, meatballs, salad, bread, drinks, and dessert. The event will also include a 50/50 raffle and Chinese auction.
- Fayette Friends of Animals will host a Cash Bash on Saturday, March 19. Tickets are still available.
- Fallingwater will have a Fayette County Appreciation Day on March 20 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m., where all Fayette County residents will get to tour the historic house for free. Reservations required. No word yet on when they'll let me live there.
- Falls City Pub in Ohiopyle will be hosting a Southern Tier Beer Night, with five craft beers from Southern Tier and five craft courses from the restaurant. It'll be on Tuesday, March 22 at 6:30 p.m., but you'll have to make reservations and space is limited.
- The annual Empty Bowls will be held April 24 from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the adult rec center in Uniontown. Choose a handmade bowl, eat some soup, and participate in auctions to benefit the food bank.
- The Braddock Inn summer concert series will kick off on Saturday, May 28 with The Corn Liquor Band, playing from 8 p.m. 'til midnight.
Of course, we're heading into high-school musical season, so look for a list of those soon, as well.