Friday, March 25, 2016

Rock the Yough coming to Connellsville this summer

Music fans of the Nam, you're getting a music festival in your own backyard. Rock the Yough will be held at East Park in Connellsville on August 6. I'm bummed I won't actually be able to go--that's the day my brother's getting married!

The festival is still in early planning stages, so no information about things such as the lineup is available yet. But it's a pretty cool thing to bring to Connellsville, and I personally hope it takes off. But in the meantime, the festival's Facebook page is kicking things off with a contest if they hit 1,000 likes, and I like if you dear readers head over, you can help them reach that goal.

The festival is also currently looking for sponsors.

Proceeds of the festival will benefit Connellsville's Parks and Rec board.

No comments:

Post a Comment