Thursday, February 9, 2012

Too Much

Oh my God, FayetteCtyProbz is my life.


FayetteCtyProbz
How the hell am I gonna manage getting my child to kindergarten and me to high school all in one morning?! #fayettecountyproblems
2/9/12 12:31 PM


1) When I was in middle school taking Home Ec at the local public school, where everyone thought we were Amish because of our uniforms, there was a girl who used to come in at the end of every period to talk to the teacher for God knows what reason. I once overhead her say, "I'm not pregnant no more, Ms. Bruner." I didn't hear anything before of after that.

2) At that same public school as we waited for the bus to take us back to our Catholic haven for the rest of the day, we all turned to the stairs when we heard someone walking down. We were met with an irate pregnant girl who assumed we were gawking and said, "What? Ain't you never seen a pregnant person before?"

3) My senior year of high school, someone did get pregnant. Because I went to a Catholic school, we only had a pregnancy about once every four years, which coincided with Mr. Stevenson's Lord of the Dance (I'll show you for St. Patrick's Day). Because I went to a Catholic school, said pregnant girl was told to finish the year at home. Because I went to a Catholic school, the cool teachers told us and everyone already knew anyway.


FayetteCtyProbz
Old teachers buying you shots at the bar!!! #notaproblem
2/9/12 12:32 PM


Okay, so I haven't actually lived this one, but I've come close. I've been at parties with former middle-school teachers and played beer pong with them. I know where my high school teachers hang out and I know people who have gone out with former teachers, so this isn't out of the question. The best I've done is civil meals with some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment