Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Open Your Arms for Another Native Blogger!

First of all, no, I'm not dead. I was just on vacation in South Carolina with my boyfriend's family for his brother's graduation from the Marines, so you vets out there, how about an ooh-rah for him? While on vacation, I also got a stomach virus. So did aforementioned boyfriend, brother, and both of their sisters. In fact, I'm still not 100% healthy. I'll spare you the tales of gross bodily functions, but they've all ended and have been replaced by what I can only describe as a likely confused tummy that says, "What? This isn't saltines and water!" every time I eat.

We've established before that the Nam spawns good writers (that often leave). The latest is Kaylie and her blog, The Road to Domestication. Kaylie and I met in college, when I first started this blog. Hers is not strictly a Nam blog, but like we've also established before, you can't really escape this place and it tends to creep up in the blogs of ex-pats, plus I'm sure that road to domestication includes some handy tips as learned from a childhood here. An added bonus? More reading material when I am on vacation or sick or both at the same time. On that note, what have I missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment