Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Job Opportunities

Normally, when I see stuff on Facebook throughout the day, I just repost it to the blog's Facebook page and leave it at that. And then I remembered that not everyone has Facebook, and some people like me have it but try to avoid being tethered to their news feed. And on top of all that, Facebook has godawful algorithms that prevent posts from being shared to everyone who likes the page. So I figured it would probably be a good idea to make a better effort to cross-post content--especially since apparently, only 7 of my 170-ish Facebook fans saw these job listings. So here they are!

Speaking of job opportunities, if anyone's looking to hire a writer/editor, I'm your girl.

First up, Haunted Hillside in Mount Pleasant is already taking applications for this fall. See their website for more information.

Second, we're getting a Five Guys in Uniontown! Oh, and they're hiring, too. In fact, they're having a job fair of sorts next Wednesday, August 26, fom 8:30-11:00 a.m. and 2-4 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment