Saturday, October 24, 2015

Check out my parents' bathroom remodel

My parents had their bathroom remodeled over the summer, and for some dumb reason, I didn't think to blog about it until now. I mean, it was done by the local Buckel Remodeling--which, full disclosure, is my boyfriend's dad.

The pictures are ones my mom took and put on her Pinterest. I wish I had before pictures to show you as a comparison, but picture yellow walls with a ladybug and vines on one side and pretty plain features elsewhere--plan white linoleum floor, plain white tub and countertop, plain wood cabinetry. Not only does the new bathroom look nicer and more high-end, but it actually looks and feels bigger, too.



One of my mom's favorite features is the built-in shelves in the shower.

Another favorite is the soft-close cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment