Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Nam on Facebook: Sonic


I once ordered a sub at Sheetz as an MTO that was supposed to be an Italian sub, but I added extra cheese and Italian dressing. Apparently, the employee thought that meant I only wanted cheese and Italian dressing, so I essentially got a cheese sandwich on a six-inch sub. So this problem isn't unique to Sonic.

That said, it's also highly likely that the employee was erring on the side of caution, because we all know there are people out there who would order a bacon cheeseburger but without bacon and cheese and pickles only. I mean, I'm a vegetarian who's known to go to restaurants that serve, say, chicken alfredo and ask for it without the chicken.

But the real star here is Benjamin. He knows what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment