- A Republic man who chased his girlfriend down in a car in Uniontown.
- We've got a new sexual predator! Please, hide your shock. I'm not going to go into details because frankly, I really don't want to. But that's not all! We also have a brand-new rape case. The good news is a January rape victim is seeing some justice, as the man is now in jail. Oh, and the woman was mentally challenged. Kill me now.
- There's a Gallatin Avenue Concered Citizens Association, and they're planning a meeting. I hope their concerns are the prostitutes.
- A delivery man was beaten and robbed in Brownsville. I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.
- Speaking of things I'm surprised don't happen more often, an inmate sprayed a prison guard with urine and feces.
- Oh, and then there's the guy who violated his supervised release by trafficking drugs and the two bags of cocaine police found during a traffic stop.
- Someone shot a horse in the head. The only good thing about that is the horse may have died instantly, which is better than the animals that get tortured or abused or neglected or tied outside all day. With the exception of my boyfriend's dog, who once refused to come inside during a storm and preferred to hang out on the porch.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
County Crime Round-Up
Same old, same old. We have: