Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More Fun Blogs

Like I said, we spawn plenty of creative people here, it's just that they all leave. Want even more proof? Check out Mongo Angry! Mongo Smash!The Steel Trap, and Andrea Disaster, all written by former Nam residents. Neither blog is all Nam all the time, which may be perfect for anyone needing a break from this pit of despair. You'll usually get the occasionally short anecdote, but who doesn't love anecdotes? Andrea also happens to be my friend's sister who wrote all about a Catholic Halloween party. I'll probably talk about this at length around Halloween because seriously, even though Andrea's older than me and this story takes place before my time, there are lots of small Nam/Conn Area truths laying in that beast.

Anyway, for now, it looks like me and The Fayette Patch Hunky are the only two that are all Fayette County all the time. But I'm the only one that doesn't seem to have an agenda against Mark O'Keefe, so there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment