Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Musicals and Stuff


  • Connellsville High School is doing Cinderella, but between Mexico, my neighbors building a wall outside my room, and work, I've lost track of things. It's probably already over. Regardless, I hope it was better than the last Connellsville musical I saw, "Bye Bye Birdie." What happens when director's cast kids based on connections and favors? A terrible show. Even "Guys and Dolls" a year or so prior was really good, and I don't even like "Guys and Dolls" because of how damn long it is. But nothing will beat "Titanic." Oh, the glory days of Connellsville musicals.
  • The kids over at Conn-Area are doing "Honk, Jr." I have no idea what that is, but it's Saturday at 7:30 and Sunday at 2. All you need to do go get in is take a canned good. Bless Catholic school kids and our love of food drives.
  • Geibel is taking on "Cats" next weekend on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'll be there. I'll also be the only one totally excited because seriously, I love "Cats." I expect to see lots of alumni who mutually ignore each other and former teachers who I'll alternately hide from or talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment