Sunday, August 26, 2012

Facebook Ruins Everything


If you like food, this sounds pretty awesome. If you don't like food or eating ducks, this doesn't sound pretty awesome. I think I was at the Stone House once and liked it. Someone on Facebook disagrees.

"why post ads for one of the worst restaurants in the area? the smoking crab has better in house beer and much better food. not to mention how bad the service is and how little critchfield cares about his employees. do yourself a favor and pick anywhere else. lol."

Remember, guys, if you say "lol" or "haha" or some other variation, it makes everything you say okay! It's the internet version of the "I'm Just Kidding" Defense, because you can totally say whatever you want and negate any hurt caused by insisting you were joking.

Also, if you don't like a restaurant, no one can like it and no one can post about it ever. I mean, you could always just not go to the event, but maybe that's too obvious. Plus I don't trust people that name a specific place to go instead. Why that place, huh? Are you an employee? Don't tell me where to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment