Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Blog in Town

If you like me, you may like The Fayette Patch Hunky.

Although the Patch Hunky is a bit more serious and focused than I. If it happens in the county, I talk about it. I tell ridiculous stories. I mar our reputation even more. The Patch Hunky takes a closer look at things like local politics and how things are covered on HeraldStandard.com. A very close look. A very critical look, and rightfully so--one look at the comments on some of the articles shows you that some people are unhappy and have very pointed criticisms of the paper's coverage. There's talk of them playing favorites with and being very selective in what they report about politicians. I argue that some of this could be explained by poor reporters rather than some mass agenda run by the editors, but it's hard to tell.

I'd like to welcome the Patch Hunky to the very limited selection of Nam blogs that update regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment