Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ghost Tours

As if Fayette County isn't spooky enough, someone had the grand idea to do ghost tours for Halloween. And I don't mean that sarcastically--I seriously think this is an awesome thing. I'm a total nerd for the supernatural. The X-Files has been my favorite show since I was too young to be watching The X-Files. I think I want "I WANT TO BELIEVE" on my headstone when I die.

The problem is, information is hard to come by. Despite being featured in a HeraldStandard.com article, I can't find anything online, which sucks A) for the purposes of this blog and B) because I want to go, and how am I supposed to harass my loved ones to go if I know nothing about it?

Come on, Fayette County. Get your shit together. It's Halloween. Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment