Sunday, October 16, 2011

On the Commissioner Race

It's been a while since we heard from the commissioner candidates, but I could tell the race was getting underway when all the signs started popping up all over the county. A little bit after the signs for Haunted Hills Estate started popping up.

I stand by my previous statements that Ambrosini's are the prettiest. New observation: Whoever put up Lohr's signs is obnoxious. Do you really need a full army of them in fields and lining roads? I get that it gets the name out and the 20 Lohr signs overpower the single signs from other candidates, but still. Come on, now.

The candidates all insist they're campaigning alone. No secret alliances here. Meanwhile, Zimmerlink is still sung Vicites and Zapotosky, and I still think it's stupid.

The candidates all also sat down with HeraldStandard.com to talk about issues. We'll break that down later.

No comments:

Post a Comment