- We have drugs.
- We have rape and sexual assault and another sexual assault of a 13-year-old-girl.
- We have burglary and armed robbery.
- We have an assault and robbery plus one prison assault.
- We have a woman who stabbed her husband.
- We have a kidnapping.
- We have a dude who stole a checkbook from a church and wrote checks in the pastor's name. Why do people keep stealing from churches?
- The teenager who shot a 7-year-old has been caught and preliminary hearings and underway.
It's a sad day when Fayette County's crimes are not just the same old thing as the day before but are boring, too.