Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Nam on Twitter and Some Shameless Self-Promotion


LittleJanelleS
My new life goal is to be an attraction at the Fayette County Fair. Shouldn't be hard.
7/20/12 8:46 PM


Yes, that is me (still rocking a Chichen Itza picture after almost six months). Follow me.

Anyway, for real. Think about it. The Clarks are a fair staple, along with the popcorn guy, demolition derby, and chocolate-covered bacon. I would like to reach that level of notoriety. How? I don't know. What would I do at the fair? I don't know that, either. I could heckle people. I could be like a live, in-person version of this blog. I could MC the demo derby. I could do what my cousin and a friend did and dress super redneck and just walk around. They wore things like wifebeaters, cutoffs, and in my cousin's case, a mullet wig. It's the best wig I have ever seen.

I do know what I plan to do this year, though, if I make it to the fair--live blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I so wish you would do a live blog from the fair! That would be great!

    ReplyDelete