- Colebrook has a bunch of things centered around the local schools, like chocolate-covered pretzels & Oreos with sprinkles to match school colors.
- Fayette County's back roads in the summer are actually really pretty for driving. Even now with this lack of rain, everything is very green.
- Fr. Bob is extremely popular.
- Someone is driving around Republic in what looks like a 30-year-old police car. Except it's unmarked, just has a big blue light on the top, and appeared to be involved in what we lifelong residents generally recognize as a drug deal. Two cars meet and briefly exchange pleasantries. One car speeds away shortly thereafter.
- Connellsville has FINALLY fixed that ridiculous excuse for a telephone pole.
Things I did not observe over the weekend: