Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Springsteen

Most important business first--Colebrook is now serving ice cream, and Vinny's is open. I had my first strawberry shortcake sundae of the season on...Sunday. I think from now on I'm branching out and starting a quest to try every vegetarian item on the menu.

Straight from Facebook from a girl I went to high school with, I give you this:


First, that's better than the reactions I usually get to my unique Uniontown stories. Pro tip: People are more inclined to believe ridiculous stories when you clarify that they happened in the Nam. Where else are you going to find drunk guys passed out in ditches wearing just boxers and cowboy boots?

Someone gets Springsteen here immediately. Better yet, commission him to do a "So UT" cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment