Monday, April 22, 2013

Fine Dining: Uniontown Is Getting Self-Serve Frozen Yogurt, So I'm Losing My Mind

State College is what made me a frozen yogurt fan. My boyfriend discovered this place (Kiwi) and declared I will love it based on flavors and tons of toppings, so we went when I visited, which he probably regretted because I take my frozen yogurt very seriously. As in I cover it with a bizarre combination of sprinkles, fruit, and cheesecake chunks, which gets expensive by yogurt standards when you pay by the weight.

Self-serve frozen yogurt is something I've wanted the Nam to get for a while now, along with a reincarnated Coffee on Crawford. At least one of those dreams is coming true.


It is Sweet Frog, and it will be on Walnut Hill Road. And I am really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment