Thursday, April 25, 2013

Random


  • Neaubauer's will be on KDKA tomorrow starting at 9 a.m. to preview their Mother's Day gifts. Personally, I think your mom would be fine with their gorgeous flowers, but whatever.
  • Reminder that Rob Hensley is reading and signing April 29.
  • Check out the Cross World Nexus archives!
  • Sports Collectors Universe, home of new Magic the Gathering tournaments and therefore the new nerd mecca, is bringing back Pack Attack. I don't know what that means, but tickets are $50.
  • Rabies clinic at Uniontown Tractor Supply on May 4 from 12:30-3:30. $10, preregistration required.
  • Basket raffle at Ohiopyle Saturday, April 27 6-9 p.m. $5 admission, includes spaghetti dinner and chances for door prizes
  • Bike for Books for the library on June 1! I don't know what that means, either, but I'm gonna guess it doesn't mean they will give me all of the books if I ride a bike.
  • The social event of the summer--PowerWalk!

No comments:

Post a Comment