Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Nam on Tumblr

The Nam on social media is an interesting beast. Usually, it's residents complaining, sometimes in an entertaining manner.

In case I was ever stumped for blog content--and I usually find something--I started tracking Tumblr tags for Fayette County mentions. And Fayettenamese Tumblr users are way more artsy than their Twitter and Facebook counterparts. Sorry, Instagram users--you're doing a good job, but you're not on Tumblr level yet.

There are some legitimately nice pictures of Uniontown with a legitimately nice description of their purpose. The tags are also normal enough--even the 724, because as those of us who are so UT know, 24/7, we're 724. But the end...


Guys, we may not be the best place ever, but we're not a ghetto. Come on.

My favorite, though--and I'm being serious, not sarcastic--is this.

By user Konica65

No comments:

Post a Comment