Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Nam on Facebook: There's a Squatch in These Woods

Somehow, the Bigfoot story seems the most credible out of all of these.
It's been a few years since we've had a good Bigfoot sighting (seriously, I may pay whoever can find me that damn sketch!). I can't find any news stories on this, unfortunately, but I'm hoping we're seeing the beginnings of another string of sightings like we had before. My buddy Leah up there has a point: we have tons of sightings of Bigfoot, UFOs, etc. A local man has dedicated books to it (in fact, aside from Bigfoot, the most recent Nam activity is mysterious lights, and I once saw the mysterious black cat people speak of).

As I said on Twitter this morning, this can only mean one thing: time to get the cast of "Finding Bigfoot" out here! Specifically, Bobo.




This is seriously the greatest show on TV.

Anyway, get them out here and I will be at those town hall meetings. In fact, nothing would motivate me to fake a Bigfoot sighting more. Or go hunting in, say, Casparis or camp out along the banks of the Mighty Yough. The weather has been warm lately, kids. Maybe that's drawn Bigfoot out, and maybe this is the perfect time to go a-huntin'.

Want more Bigfoot in the Nam? Here's the story of the sightings a few years ago and a Footedale sighting from the '70s.

No comments:

Post a Comment