Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's a Small World (County)

I went dancing in Uniontown last night, which was a lot of fun even though it was organized by a dance teacher and her adult students and they all knew how to cha cha and waltz and all I really did was electric slide with my mom.

My gynecologist was there, too. This county is too small. But he's a good dancer. He's also a good doctor, too, and makes everything about gynecology--including seeing him in public--the least awkward possible.

And then my mom saw her 6th grade teacher and his wife, who she says who used to be great disco dancers and for class parties would move the desks and dance in the middle of the room. Sounds pretty cool. Needless to say, they were good, too.

And then Al Ambrosini showed up to perform with the instructor. They'll be performing in Pittsburgh next weekend for Dancing with the Celebrities. He looked nervous, but they did some complicated steps. He could totally nail it.

No comments:

Post a Comment