Monday, March 4, 2013

Random


  • Large estate auction at the fairgrounds March 16 at 9:00 a.m. When I first typed this, I had "of" instead of "at." I WISH the fairgrounds were up at auction. That, the drive-in, or the restaurant formerly known as Luigi's.
  • Make Fr. Bob your Facebook friend (and Pope) and thank me later. Also, he's looking for "A PART TIME MAINTENANCE PERSON TO ASSIST THE SPREAD-TOO-THIN CONNELLSVILLE CATHOLIC COMMUNITY FACILITIES MANAGER!!!" Interested parties should contact him.
  • Fayette Friends of Animals has lots of adorable creatures up for adoption.
  • Geibel's own Mr. O is now selling his calligraphy pieces on Etsy and ArtFire. They're gorgeous. I have one, which I won at Geibel's auction last spring, framed in my living room. It's probably one of my favorite things I own.
  • Winter storm's a-comin'. Stock up on beer.
  • My former ballet teacher does zumba classes. Next one is Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. at Anytime Fitness. First class is free.
  • Check out Olivia's for prom and wedding needs.
  • Meanwhile, Colebrook is going all out for Easter.
  • There's a Craigslist ad up looking for a Mason family that lived in Uniontown in the '40s. Someone found a book in a house belonging to them and wants it back with its original owners.
  • Comic fans, remember Cross Worlds Nexus!
  • The Connellsville library is celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday Wednesday at 11 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment