Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Nam on Twitter: Not All Ridiculous News Is Our News

Every so often, I toy with the idea of doing a new post series in which I highlight ridiculous news stories that sound like they could've happened in the Nam, reveal at the end whether they did or not, and embed Shaggy's "It Wasn't Me" if they did. I usually abandon the idea because as much negativity as there already is on this blog, I don't want to completely trash us, and I feel such a series might only feed into our bad reputation and stereotypes. Except it probably doesn't really matter because everyone just assumes the weird things happen here anyway.


On second thought, let's just make a Fayette County news drinking game: if you think it happened in the Nam and you're right, one drink. If you think it happened in the Nam and you're wrong, two drinks. Also, the drink must be moonshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment