- Houses for sale!
- Check out the county's emergency management agency on Facebook to stay updated with road closings, car accidents, etc. They have a Twitter account, too, but it's nothing but crickets over there.
- Ohiopyle's Buckwheat Supper is April 12-14.
- The Community Action Agency also has jobs posted and need volunteers. They're also offering computer classes. I hope anyone who takes them is a better learner than my dad.
- Mr. O is still going strong and has listed a pop-up 3D origami card on Etsy.
- In other Geibel news, the musical is this weekend at the State Theater, and the spring auction is also approaching.
- The Connellsville library is holding an afternoon of networking on March 21 from 2 to 4 p.m. to help businesses learn how to be green and trail-friendly when the Great Allegheny Passage is done this summer. Subjects will include trail-friendly signs, bike racks, storefront plants, chef gardens, etc.
- Maybe I'll accomplish my goal of getting a bike and hitting that trail this summer.
- Atlantic Broadband recruiting job fair Wednesday from 9 to 1 at 135 Wayland Smith Dr., Uniontown. Take a resume and dress nice!
- Winter weather advisory 5 a.m. Wednesday to 8 a.m. Thursday.
Sorry, guys. No one's doing anything ridiculous, it seems.
By the way, if you have news or craziness or opinions to share, contact me.