Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Nam in the News: Uniontown Ninja Caught!

Rest easy, Fayettenam! The long reign of terror imposed by the Uniontown Ninja is over at last after he turned himself in.

The only news report you need to see is WTAE's. It's a classic. The neighbor of some of the ninja's victims says he's better off in jail rather than shot by his .20-gauge. And according to the ninja's mother, he was drunk when he confessed. Wouldn't it suck if it's not really him and he woke up with a hangover in jail for crimes he didn't commit? This is better than the actual "Hangover" movie franchise. Get on this, Hollywood! Or someone help me make this blog make me rich!

As an added bonus, this kid went to my high school. He was a few years ahead of me, but I believe he had a relative closer to my age. Yeah, Geibel! And if you're keeping score, Geibel grads who were most suspected to end up on the news or in jail actually aren't.

As always, Twitter had the most fun with this. Except by "Twitter" I mostly mean Mikey from the Kiss Freak Show.



No comments:

Post a Comment