Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Speeding Experiment

My brother and I decided to drive by the crazy dude with the speeding problem while I was in the Nam for the weekend (for the first time in over a month! I almost escaped). Here's a rundown of my final thoughts on the matter.


  • He wasn't out, but I was afraid of him anyway. I don't take well to being yelled at.
  • Because of this and other reasons like it being unsafe and illegal, I decided against seeing how fast I could go on that stretch of road.
  • I wanted to see how fast I could go because even though that section is a straightaway, it's a very short straightaway. A very short straightaway sandwiched between two sharp death-curves.
  • Therefore, his claim that people hit 100 miles per hour on that stretch is even more unbelievable. Unless they do it and die at the end on either curve. Or do it for like a second then slow down for the death-curves.
  • It probably would've been cool if he had been out and I could've scored like an exclusive interview or something. Except, like I said, I'm afraid of him. Actually, I'm afraid of a lot of people here, because they're either bigger than me or have guns--literally and figuratively.
Then we went to Vinny's. They have slushies, which are very tasty and stayed frozen and in a slush state for hours. I wish they'd get some vegetarian sandwiches in that place, though, even though I'm the only one who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment