The rumor is yet another fight broke out and this time someone ended up in the hospital, and Sis has had enough. I don't blame her. Sis has been putting up with crazy shit for years, and she was bound to get tired of it eventually.
I shall miss the cheap drinks, the best margaritas in the universe, and even the shenanigans. My earliest Sherwood's memories include someone burning the owner's truck and hearing fights and music. That grew to include getting beers from creepy old dudes and being karaoke champions.
Let's take a look back at Sherwood's through the years. Or, uh, months this blog has been talking about it.
- First, a proper introduction.
- Fights, creepy dudes, and Sis as a personal bodyguard all in one night.
- The bar on fire during "Ring of Fire."
- The time we were there when a man was killed on a motorcycle down the road.
- Dudes giving advice on avoiding DUIs.
- Certain hats mean you either don't wash your hair or are Amish.
- Ringing in the New Year, at least for a little while. Let's not forget that night ended with moonshine.
- A recap of one of the numerous fights.
- My suggestion, thanks to site analytics, that one could have sex in or around Sherwood's.
Perhaps someone will buy it, but it won't be the same. The craziness probably will be, but Sis made that place.